Terms & Conditions
Clients Responsibility before Hillsyde Concrete Pumping arrive onsite:
- Clear site access
- Power lines- reaching your concrete boom over or under power lines is a red flag and should not be requested or attempted unless the proper isolation and permits are in place.
- Designated (pump wash out area) complying with environmental protection legislation and local council or authority requirements must be provided before work commencement.
- A clear level of ground with a firm base that is capable of supporting the out riggers to stabilise the weight of the truck and any delivery trucks
- There must be a clear space available that allows all work to be carried out safely, including space for Hillsyde Concrete Pumping 's pump operator and the agi driver.
- traffic management plan (if necessary)